HPi-50e: Digital Piano
The piano that teaches you how to play it
Imagine a piano with a colour screen showing sheet music and exercises to help you improve. That’s the HPi-50e in a nutshell, a digital piano for anyone wanting to improve their playing. It combines Roland’s SuperNATURAL piano engine with a powerful set of speakers (called Acoustic Projection) and an authentic Ivory Feel keyboard action to replicate the sound and feel of a world-class concert grand piano.
But the HPi-50 is all about that big colour screen, called DigiScore, which is housed in the music rest. The DigiScore system displays digital sheet music (and even turns the page for you) with a choice of over 400 built-in songs. You can even add other songs via SMF data (also known as Standard MIDI Files). A wide range of exercises and games make learning fun for everyone. Younger children will love to earn ‘medals’ for their progress, while older players will appreciate the ability to perfect their playing technique and notation reading.
- Experience the rich, complex tone of an authentic acoustic grand with SuperNATURAL Piano
- New PHA-4 Concert Keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel features Roland’s latest high-resolution touch-detection technology
- Fortissimo playing styles are fully expressed with the new Dynamic Harmonic feature, which provides both a unique tonal character and powerful sound
- Customise the piano’s tone to your taste with Individual Note Voicing, which lets you adjust the pitch, volume, and character of each note independently
- Interactive DigiScore training programs include digital sheet music plus entertaining skill-building games and exercises
- Large, high-resolution (1280 x 800) colour LCD built into the music rest
- 50 onboard rhythm accompaniments and nearly 400 internal songs, including popular études such as Czerny 100 and Hanon, plus classical masterpieces and popular songs
- 16-part SMF song recorder built in; records and plays WAV audio songs via optional USB flash memory
- Innovative Acoustic Projection system for natural, multi-dimensional sound
- Headphone 3D Ambience effect provides a rich, immersive sound field while using headphones for private practice
- Convenient features for daily playing, including independent volume for headphones, Volume Limit function, and adjustable music rest
- Progressive Damper Action pedal; wood cabinet with beautiful Simulated Rosewood finish